When everything is going online, why are you still in the Stone Age? When something is a luxury, it costs like hell. But when the same thing becomes a necessity, everybody wants it and prices drop. You are in an age where owning a website is like carrying a cell phone. It is no longer an added advantage, but is a necessity to expand your business to greater horizons.
Well, you might be in a fix and fretting as to whether or not you need a website because of the cost of hosting one. Relax. There are numerous website offering professional looking affordable website design and services at very nominal rates.
Why do you need an affordable website?
- To get global clients
- To expand your otherwise small business
- To advertise and promote your business to other users and prospective clients
These are the prime reasons. Other reasons originate from this and boil down to these prime reasons.
What are the features offered?
Usually there are packages catering for different types of models of businesses. There can be a 1- webpage site, a 5-webpage site or even a 10-webpage site. The prices differ with the number of web pages required and other services opted by you.
Your business website design has to incorporate all relevant information that will lead you to gain market. In such case following features are what you are looking for when designing your website:
- User friendly. The visitors to your website should be able to access through the content without much hitch. Only then through word of mouth, the traffic will improve. Remember, everything is an advertisement.
- Search engine friendly. You cannot afford to have a gorgeous website which is not searchable! You need proper search engine optimised website.
- Easily updatable. Update or perish is the mantra. So as and when there is something new you should be able to update it on to the website with ease. Or you will find it frustrating and lose interest. And thus you might lose potential clients.
- Professional looking. This pleases the eyes and the intellect. Your website is your face to the World Wide Web. So whatever your website is, you are. That is the impression you will be making on your web visitors.
- Proper domain name. For ex. “http://www.yourwebpagename.com”. You need a web hosting service provider who can get you a proper domain name. Any name unrelated to your business is unappealing and simply not right.
- Good page rank. Good search engine optimisation will results in good page rank and people will not think of your website as a fraudulent one.
- A package that includes multiple design change and free content management